Today we announced record results for the fourth quarter of 2016 and for fiscal year 2016, which were highlighted by an increase in clinic count of more than 200% as compared to 2015, and the near doubling of the number of patients and medical records managed using its cloud practice management software as compared to Q3 2016.
These results mark our 14th consecutive quarter of double-digit growth and fourth consecutive year of triple-digit growth. I’m so proud of everything that our team accomplished in 2016. We now hold the largest repository of animal healthcare medical records in the world, and we’re growing that repository by 1GB a day. The growth that we experienced in 2016 is a testament to our commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience and going above and beyond to help our customers be more successful. We continue to expand our product offerings and global reach while staying true to the values and principles that made us successful to date. I look forward to building on our success in 2017, and to introducing several exciting technological initiatives that will accelerate our disruption of animal healthcare and expand on our leadership position.
Highlights from our fourth quarter include:
- Grew clinic count by 30% quarter-over-quarter
- Increased platform adoption, which is measured as the total number of patients managed using the company’s practice management software, by nearly 100% quarter-over-quarter to 2,000,000
- Nearly doubled the number of medical records managed using the company’s practice management software to 40,000,000
- Introduced several product innovations including a redesigned practice schedule, integrated problems and diagnoses management, volume discounting and enhanced bundle functionality
Highlights from 2016 include:
- Grew clinic count by more than 200% year-over-year, with customers on every continent (other than Antarctica)
- Increased the total number of patients managed using the company’s practice management software by more than 600% year-over-year
- Increased the total number of medical records managed using the company’s practice management software by more than 1,000% year-over-year
- Moved to a new corporate headquarters in Redwood City, California