This week we take a look at the "history" of an appointment. This often-overlooked feature documents the entire life of an appointment, and can provide useful insight when what happened with an appointment is unclear.
Today we announced record results for 2014, marked by an increase in clinic count of more than 500 percent as compared to 2013 and continued adoption of its practice management software.
“In 2014 we extended our leadership position in the cloud veterinary healthcare space,” said Sagi Solomon, founder and CEO of Vetter Software. “Our success continues to be driven by an unwavering commitment to the success of our clients. In 2015 we will accelerate our disruption of veterinary healthcare by delivering innovative solutions that help our clients improve the health of their patients and businesses, partnering with industry leaders and continuing to hire the best people to deliver on our vision.”
Highlights from our 2014 results include:
- Grew clinic count by more than 500 percent as compared to 2013
- Platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, increased by more than 300 percent as compared to 2013
- Continued global expansion with clinics in 25 countries including the United States, and opened an Asia-Pacific office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Entered into a number of strategic partnerships with leaders in veterinary healthcare including Intacct, LifeLearn, Victor Medical Company and Embrace Pet Insurance
- Introduced product innovations including an integration with Antech Diagnostics, SMS reminders, support for international currencies and languages and a wizard for creating custom medical note templates
Continued growing its customer-focused and passionate team, doubling in size as compared to 2013