This week we take a look at a convenient way to send clients documents to review and sign ahead of the visit - a feature we call "pre-visit documents."
Today we announced record results for the first quarter of 2015, highlighted by an increase in platform adoption of more than 40%, as compared to the fourth quarter of 2014, and integrations with MWI Veterinary Supply and LifeLearn.
“Our exceptional performance this quarter is a testament to our ability to execute on our vision for disrupting veterinary healthcare,” said Sagi Solomon, Founder and CEO of Vetter Software. “We will continue to build on our momentum to drive product innovation and an exceptional customer experience, expand our global leadership position and deliver more value to our customers through strategic relationships with other market leaders. This year will be a defining one for our company and for veterinary healthcare as a whole.”
Highlights from our first quarter include:
- Grew clinic count by more than 12% quarter-over-quarter
- Increased platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, by more than 40% quarter-over-quarter
- Released integrations with MWI Veterinary Supply, which automates the creation and submission of purchase orders to MWI, and LifeLearn, which provides a quick link to LifeLearn’s ClientEd Online portal
- Expanded global reach into 32 countries, up from 25 in the prior quarter
- Introduced numerous product innovations including customizable letter templates, faxing, a streamlined process for creating purchase orders and recording receipt of goods and enhanced functionality for managing referrals
- Introduced a customer community, which includes video tutorials, discussions and other support resources