The modern veterinary clinic depends on a whole series of tools to communicate with pet
Vetter Software, the leading provider of cloud practice management software for veterinarians, today announced record results for the first quarter of 2014, highlighted by an increase in clinic count of more than 100% and revenue growth of more than 100%, as compared to the fourth quarter of 2013.
“The momentum we experienced in 2013 carried forward, and even accelerated, through the first quarter of 2014,” said Sagi Solomon, CEO of Vetter Software. “For the rest of the year we will continue to focus on the two things that played the biggest role in our success so far - our commitment to the success of our customers, and innovation.”
Highlights from Vetter Software’s first quarter results include:
- Clinic growth of more than 100 percent quarter-over-quarter, including clinics in Africa, Europe, Australia and Latin America.
- Revenue growth of more than 100 percent quarter-over-quarter.
- Platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, increased by more than 30% percent quarter-over-quarter.
- Completed a fundraising round; proceeds will be used for accelerating product development and hiring key team members.
- Introduced several product innovations including an enhanced billing workflow and international language support.
- Hired Ross Campbell as Vice President, Operations. Mr. Campbell spent seventeen years managing data center scalability, automation, security and disaster recovery for Oracle Corporation.