This week we take a look at a convenient way to send clients documents to review and sign ahead of the visit - a feature we call "pre-visit documents."
Today we announced record results for the second quarter of 2015, highlighted by an increase in platform adoption of more than 100%, as compared to the first quarter of 2015, and integrations with Google and HelloFax.
“A paradigm shift toward cloud technology is clearly underway in the veterinary healthcare industry,” said Sagi Solomon, Founder and CEO of Vetter Software. “Eight consecutive quarters of double-digit growth is a clear indication that clinics have accepted the cloud as their preferred technology platform for managing their businesses, and Vetter Software as their preferred technology provider. Our continuing, and accelerating, success remains firmly grounded in our commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience from a service and technology perspective.”
Highlights from Vetter Software’s second quarter include:
- Grew clinic count by more than 15% quarter-over-quarter
- Increased platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, by more than 100% quarter-over-quarter
- Released integration with Google Cloud Print and HelloFax, and added additional features to the industry’s only cloud integration with MWI Veterinary Supply
- Introduced numerous product innovations including employee time clock, support for video attachments, the ability to dynamically set pricing based on various cost measures and support for faxing documents
- Continued its support of not-for-profit organizations by partnering with The Jacksonville Humane Society and Veterinarians International