This week we take a closer look at appointment types. When it comes to automating appointment creation and the check-in process, appointment types do a lot of the heavy lifting.
Today we announced record results for the fourth quarter of 2015 and for fiscal year 2015, which were highlighted by an increase in bookings of more than 600% as compared to 2014 and an increased in clinic count of 100% as compared to 2014.
“2015 was a breakthrough year for us and it marked another milestone for our company,” said Sagi Solomon, CEO and Founder of Vetter Software. “We continued to demonstrate our ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience, a superior product and unmatched value, and that we can do so at scale and despite competition. I expect 2016 to be another record year as we look to expand our position as the leading animal healthcare technology company by staying true to what has helped us get here in the first place – our focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and solutions that help veterinarians run their businesses better.”
Highlights from the company’s Q4 2015 results include:
- Grew clinic count by nearly 30% quarter-over-quarter
- Increased platform adoption, which is measured as the total number of patients managed using the company’s platform, by 40% quarter-over-quarter
- Announced distribution partnerships with Patterson Animal Health (NasdaqGS: PDCO), a leading, full-line distributor of animal health products, services and technologies to the production-animal and companion-pet markets in North America and the U.K., and Abaxis (NasdaqGS: ABAX), a global diagnostics company manufacturing point-of-care instruments and consumables for the medical, research and veterinary markets worldwide.
- Introduced several product innovations including a consolidated patient history view, a streamlined process for receiving inventory purchases and an enhanced estimates workflow.
Highlights from the company’s 2015 results include:
- Doubled clinic count year-over-year
- Increased platform adoption, which is measured as the total number of patients managed using the company’s platform, by more than 600% year-over-year
- Expanded global reach into 42 countries, up from 25 in 2014
- Doubled the size of its team globally