The modern veterinary clinic depends on a whole series of tools to communicate with pet
Vetter Software, the leading provider of cloud practice management software for veterinarians, today announced record results for 2013, marked by an increase in clinic count of more than a 1,000 percent since launching in June 2013 and continued adoption of its practice management software.
“Our phenomenal growth in 2013 is a direct result of our commitment to our customers’ success,” said Sagi Solomon, CEO of Vetter Software. “We are proud to be the only veterinary practice management company that is willing to prove our commitment by offering our software for no charge and tying our success directly to that of our customers’. We look forward to continuing to partner with clinics of all sizes in 2014 and beyond to help them run their practices better.”
Highlights from Vetter Software’s 2013 results include:
- Clinic count growth of more than 1,000 percent since launching in June 2013, and more than 70 percent growth month-to-month as of December 2013.
- Continued global expansion with new clinics in Canada, Australia, Europe and Asia.
- Platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, increased by more than 180 percent.
- Introduced several product innovations following the launch of its cloud practice management software in June 2013, including a freemium version, procedure templates, a sales tax module and an integration with Dymo printers.
- Continued to grow its workforce, including hiring Tony Dawson as Chief Revenue Officer.